Heart Shaped Dinner Rolls
- 1 1/2 Cups Hot Water
- 1 Tablespoon Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 1/2 – 4 Cups Flour
- Butter, for Brushing, if Desired
For The Dough
- In the Bowl of A Stand Mixer, Mix Together the Water, Yeast, and Sugar. Let Stand for 5 Minutes, or Until Frothy.
- Add the Oil, Salt, and 2 Cups of Flour. Mix Until Well Combined.
- Add the Remaining Flour 1/2 Cup at A Time. You Want Your Dough to Be Slightly Sticky, But Pull Away from the Sides of the Bowl. Do Not Add Too Much Flour!
- Knead for 3-5 Minutes, then Cover and Let Rise Until Doubled in Size, About 30-45 Minutes.
- Gently Punch Down the Dough, Then Place it on A Lightly Floured Surface
- Preheat the Oven to 375 and Spray A Baking Sheet With Cooking Spray.