Healthy Lettuce Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 1 lb. (450g) Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Avocado, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro
The Old Bay Dressing
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Sriracha
- 3/4 Teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Low Sodium Old Bay Seasoning, Plus More for Serving
- Kosher Salt (Optional)
1. Make the Dressing: Whisk Together Mayo, Sriracha, Lime Juice, Old Bay, and 1 Teaspoon Water. Season with Salt, if Desired.
2. In a Large Bowl or Shallow Plate, Seasoning Shrimp with Paprika, Cumin, and Garlic Powder. Stir Until Well Combined.
3. Heat 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil in A Large Skillet Over Medium Heat and Cook Seasoned Shrimp on Both Sides, Stirring Occasionally, Until Opaque and Cooked Through, About 4 Minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper. Remove to A Plate and Set Aside.
4. Assemble the Salad: Add Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Onion, Green Onion, Avocado, Cilantro and Shrimp to A Salad Bowl. Drizzle with the Dressing and Toss to Combine. Serve Immediately with More of the Dressing and A Sprinkle of Old Bay Seasoning.