- Small Sauce Pan
- Wooden Spoon or Plastic Spatula
- Wooden Pointed Sticks
- Large Shallow Plate for Toppings
- Unwrap All your Candies and Place them in A Small Sauce Pan. While you’re at it, Assemble your Other Ingredients Too! Wash and Dry your Apples, Stick ’em with Popsicle Sticks, and Place your Toppings on Shallow Plates.
- Place your Candy-Filled Pan Over Medium-Low Heat and Add 2 Tablespoons Water. Grab A Wooden Spoon or Plastic Spatula and Stir Frequently Until Candy is Completely Melted.
- Remove your Pan from Heat and Work Quickly to Coat your Apples in Caramel. We Like to Hold the Handle of the Pot and Tilt it Towards us so the Caramel Pools on One Side. When you Get Down to the Very Bottom of the Pot, Use A Spoon to Coat your Apple, as if you were Basting A Steak with Butter.
- As Soon As you Finish Coating Each Apple with Caramel, Dip them Directly in your Toppings. We Love Toasted Chopped Peanuts (Shown Here) but you Could Dip your Apples in Pretty Much Anything. Think: Crushed Cinnamon Cereal, Chopped Reese’s Pieces, Multicolored Sprinkles, Chopped Oreos… the List Goes on and on.