Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad with Pesto, Avocado, and Tomato
- 2 Medium Cooked Chicken Breasts, Shredded or Chopped (We Used Rotisserie Chicken)
- 2 Ripe Avocado Pitted and Diced
- 1-Pound Cooked Rotini Pasta or Similar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Basil Pesto
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper, to Taste
- 1/2 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Basil Pesto
- 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise, Optional
1. To Make this Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe: In A Large Bowl, Add the Salad Ingredients, The Shredded Chicken, Avocado, Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, and Pesto.
2. In A Jar, Combine the Ingredients for the Dressing: Vinegar, Italian Seasoning, Olive Oil, Pesto, Mayonnaise (If Using), Salt and Pepper.
3. Drizzle your Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad with the Dressing. Toss Gently Until All the Ingredients are Combined. Serve the Pesto Chicken Pasta Salad Immediately, or Chill in the Refrigerator for Later.