Avocado Salad with Tomato, Eggs and Cucumber
- 2 Avocados, Sliced
- 1/2-Pound Red Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Cucumber, Sliced
- 1 Jalapeño, Seeded and Sliced
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, Sliced
- 1 or 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, Quartered
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Spring Onion, Sliced
For the Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 Large Lemons
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. The Make the Avocado Egg Salad: Combine All Ingredients in A Large Salad Bowl: Avocado, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red Onion, Eggs, Jalapeño, Spring Onion, and Cilantro.
2. In A Glass Jar, Combine the Ingredients for the Dressing: Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Mustard, Honey, Garlic, Salt, and Pepper. Shake Vigorously.
3. Drizzle the Dressing Over the Salad Ingredients and Toss to Coat Well. Adjust Seasoning of the Avocado Egg Salad with More Salt and Pepper.