Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup White Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries Chopped and Divided
- 1 Cup Fisher’s Nuts Pecans Chopped and Toasted Optional
- 1/4 Cup Chives or Green Onions Chopped
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- To Toast Pecans: Pre-Heat Oven to 375F. Place Chopped Pecans on A Baking Tray and Bake for 5 Minutes or Until Aromatic. Remove from Oven and Set Aside.
- In A Large Bowl, Beat Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, ½ Toasted Pecans, ½ Cup Dried Cranberries, Chive or Green Onion, and Garlic Powder Until Well Combined.
- Place Mixture in the Center of A Piece of Plastic Wrap or Parchment Paper and Cover Completely with Wrap While Forming It Into A Ball Shape. Place in Fridge Until Ready to Serve.
- Just Before Serving, Combine Remaining ½ Cup Pecans, ½ Dried Cranberries, and 2 Tablespoon Chives on A Flat Surface or Cutting Board. Unwrap The Ball and Roll in Cranberry-Pecan Mixture.
- Serve with Crackers, Pita Chips, Pretzels, Carrots or Celery.