- 3 Medium Potatoes
- 4 Eggs
- 3 – 4 Medium Cucumbers
- 1 Bunch (About 8) Radishes
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Bunch Fresh Dill
- 1 Mint Sprig
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 L Buttermilk
- Juice from 2 Lemons + More for Garnishing
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optional Toppings: Micro Greens, Hemps Seeds, Edible Flowers
- Cook Potatoes by Baking or Boiling them. The Potatoes are done When they are Tender All the Way Through. You Can Test this by Poking the Potato with A Fork, Paring Knife, or Skewer. Let the Potatoes Cool Down, then Peel and Finely Chop them.
- Boil Eggs and Peel them. Separate the Whites from Yolks. Set Yolks Aside on A Plate. Chop the Whites and Add them to the Bowl with Potatoes.
- Then Dice the Cucumbers, Radishes, Green Onion and Herbs. Mix Well and Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare the Base for Okroshka by Combining All the Buttermilk Base Ingredients + Egg Yolks in the Food Processor or Blender. Put the Mixture into the Fridge for at Least 30 minutes.
- Divide the Chopped Vegetables Between the Serving Plates and Pour the Buttermilk Base on Top. Garnish with Fresh Herbs, Micro Greens, and More Lemon Juice. If the Mixture is Too Thick Add Cold Filtered Water 1:1 to the Buttermilk Base Mixture or to Your Taste.