Fried Chicken Fillet With Ghomi And Bazhe
- Chicken fillet
- Preheat the pan, before it gets hot, cut chicken fillet into cubes and add some salt.
- Drizzle the oil and butter on the pan.
- Place the chicken fillet on the pan and cook until the chicken fillet cubes get golden.
Ingredients For Ghomi:
- 1 kg of coarse corn flour (cornmeal)
- 300g of fine corn flour
- Use running water to thoroughly wash the cornmeal.
- Put it in the cooking pot afterwards and pour enough water to cover it completely, remove the cornmeal grains that float to the surface.
- Put the pot on a moderate flame and boil for some time. After the cornmeal is done, it will become paste-like. If its consistency is too hard or thick, add some more water and stir it.
- Upon achieving a single, porridge-like mass, add fine corn flour and knead the mass.
- Continue boiling for a few more minutes.
Ingredients For Bazhe:
- Walnut 250 g
- Garlic 2 cloves
Put all ingredients in blender and blend the together.