- 1 head of cauliflower, separated into bite size florets
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated vegan cheddar cheese ( any of your favorite, I used Daiya this time)
Lightly oil a 9″ x 10″ casserole dish
Steam the cauliflower florets for 15 minutes. They will be done when easily pierced with a fork.
Saute the onion and bell pepper for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the onion looks translucent.
Add the spices and cook 3 more minutes.
Pour all of the mixture from the skillet on top of the cauliflower.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.