Marinated herbed goat cheese balls
- 2 Large Logs Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Green Onions or Chives, Finely Chopped
- Enough Oil to Cover Cheese Balls Half Way
- Toasted Baguette or Crackers to Serve with
- Veggies to Serve with, Optional
- Cut the Logs of Goat Cheese Into 8-10 Pieces Each, Then Cut Those Pieces in Half. Roll Them Into Desired Size Balls and Then Dip Them Into the Fresh Herbs Mix, Add Into A Serving Dish with Edges and Cover with Olive Oil Half Way.
- For The Herbs, Add as Much or as Little of Each Herb Into the Herb Mix. There is No Right or Wrong Way of Doing this. The Herbs I Mention are Options. You Can Use All or Only Your Favorites Together.
- Cover and Refrigerate For Up To 3 Days. Make Sure to Rotate the Balls Before Serving So They are Fully Coated with the Olive Oil. Serve with Toasted Bread, Crackers or Veggies.