Italian Classic Beef Meatballs
- 2 lbs Ground Beef (See Note 1)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Basil Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano Chopped
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Fennel
- 1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 32 oz Spaghetti Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 450°F. Coat Bottom of A 13×9″ Roasting Pan with 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil, Set Aside.
- In A Large Bowl Add the Ground Beef, Eggs, Ricotta, Parmesan Cheese, Breadcrumbs, Herbs and Seasonings. Mix Thoroughly by Hand.
- By Hand or Scoop, Make 24 to 28 Meatballs About the Size of A Golf Ball. Stack them Tightly in the Baking Dish so All Sides are Touching.
- Roast for 20 Minutes (Internal Temp Should be 165°F). While Roasting Heat your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.