Tomato, Mozzarella, Salad with Balsamic Reduction
- 4–5 Hothouse (Beefsteak) Tomatoes, Sliced 1/4-Inch Thick
- 2 (16 oz.) Logs of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced 1/4-Inch Thick
- Generous Bunch of Fresh Basil Leaves
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Balsamic Glaze
• In A Casserole Type Dish Arrange Slices of Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Basil Vertically, in An Alternating Pattern Until you have Created Two Rows. You May have More Rows Depending on the Size of the Dish.
• Drizzle Olive Oil Over the Top of the Salad, Followed by A Drizzle of Balsamic Reduction.
• Sprinkle with Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper. Serve Immediately.