- 1 salmon fillet, 1 1/4 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh white bread crumbs, 1 slice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Place salmon, skin side down, in pan; brush with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Sprinkle with salt.
2Mix bread crumbs, cheese, onions, lemon peel and thyme in small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Press bread crumb mixture evenly on salmon.
3Bake uncovered 15 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately.