- 4 Cups Fresh Kale
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 1/2 Cup Broccoli Slaw
- 1 1/2 Cup Mukimame or Deshelled Edamame
- 1 1/2 Cup Blueberry
- 64 Cashews 16 Per Serving
- 1 Cup Walnuts 12 to 14 Halves Per Serving
- 1/4 Cup Hulled Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberry
- Lemon-Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1 Large Ripe Lemon Squeeze as Much as You Can (If The Lemon is Smaller, You Can Use 2)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Inch Fresh Ginger Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Himalayan Salt to Taste
- Wash All The Vegetables and Fruit, Then Prepare Them By Slicing, Shredding, and Grating.
- Slice Kale Into Bite Size Pieces, and Place in The Large Bowl.
- Mix Everything for Lemon-Ginger Vinaigrette in The Glass Jar with A Fitted Lid and Season with Salt to Taste, Start with 1/4 Teaspoon and Taste. Close The Lid and Shake The Jar to Combine All The Ingredients.
- Pour The Vinaigrette Over The Kale and Massage It for About One Minute or Until The Kale is Tender. Squeeze The Kale Using Your Hands. You Will End Up with Half of The Size in The Bowl. You Got to Do This Step to Make Kale Tastier.
- Now Add All The Other Ingredients (Fruits and Vegetables) and Lightly Toss with The Kale.
- Taste and See If You Need to Add A Pinch or Two of Salt.