- 2 light swiss laughing cow wedges
- 1/4 cup steamed spinach with water ringed out (I used 1 cup of frozen and it came down to 1/4 cup after warming and ringing dry)
- 1 artichoke heart, chopped (from a can)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chicken breasts (mine were about 6 oz. each)
more salt & pepper for chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine cheese wedges, spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Mix with a fork until well combined. Lay your chicken breast down on a cutting board and slice it in half so you have two thin halves
Lay all 4 pieces between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Take the flat side of a meat tenderizer and pound the chicken until very thin. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken. Scoot about 1 tablespoon of the spinach artichoke mixture on the chicken and spread it to coat the chicken.
Roll each piece of chicken and hold in place with tooth picks. Place rolls on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and bake for 20-22 minutes. Enjoy warm!