- 6 medium-sized gold potatoes, peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, more for later
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 packed cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 packed cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 packed cup chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
Peel the potatoes and place them in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil, and let them cook in the boiling water for 10 minutes or so. The potatoes should be cooked through but still firm.
Drain the potatoes and let them cool briefly. Cut the potatoes in smaller bite-size pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet on medium. Stir in the garlic, red pepper flakes and coriander seeds. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add the turmeric and the lime juice.