- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Garlic powder and seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup Mexican-blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon bits
Pound chicken breast halves until 1/4-inch thick.
Season chicken breast halves with garlic powdered and seasoned salt.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breast halves. Cook 4 minutes. Turn.
Cover and cook until the chicken juices run clear and the cheese is melted.