- Spice Mix
- 11/2 tbsp dried rosemary leaves
- 1½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp ground coriander
- ¾ tsp ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- 6 chicken legs, bone in, skin on
- 10 baby red potatoes, washed and halved
- 5-6 carrots, peeled and halved width-wise
- 1 medium white onion, cubed or cut into large pieces
- Olive oil
- 1 Meyer lemon, juice of
In a small bowl, mix the spices together. Reserve ⅓ tbsp of the spice mix for later.
Season the chicken legs on both sides and underneath the skin with the spice mix. Leave to rest for 20-30 minutes.
In a bowl mix the vegetables together with a drizzle of olive oil and season with the remaining spice mix.
Arrange the seasoned chicken legs and vegetables on a large oiled baking pan. Top with the lemon juice and a generous drizzle of olive oil.