- 2 Cups Berries (e.g. Raspberries and Blackberries), Plus More to Serve
- 2 Cups Sliced Citrus (e.g. Oranges, Limes, and Lemons), Plus More to Serve
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint Leaves, Plus More to Serve
- 1 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 Cup Brandy
- 3/4 Cup Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Pineapple Juice, Chilled
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice, Chilled
- 1-Quart Ginger Ale, Chilled
- 2 (750ml) Bottles Dry Champagne, Chilled
In a Bundt Pan or Large Bowl, Layer the Berries, Citrus, and Mint for the Ice Ring. Pour in Just Enough Water to Cover, and Transfer to the Freezer Until Solid, About 4-5 Hours.
When Ready to Serve, Combine the Triple Sec, Brandy, Chambord, Juices, and Champagne in a Large Punch Bowl.
Run the Outside of the Bundt Pan or Bowl Under Warm Water to Help Release the Ice Ring. Place in the Punch Bowl.
Top with Additional Fruits and Mint, and Serve.