No-Bake Oats and Peanut BallLadoos
- 1.5 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Dry Fruits as Per Choice
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract or Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 Cup Honey or Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Grated or Powdered Jaggery or Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Teaspoon Unsalted Butter or Ghee
Dry Roast The Peanuts and Remove The Skin.
Roast The Flax Seeds Till The Seeds Starting Popping Out.
Dry Roast The Dry Fruits.
Combine Fruits, Peanut Coarsely Powder it Using The Blender.
Add The Jaggery, Flax Seeds, Rolled Oats, Honey, Grounded Nuts and Peanut Oats in a Bowl.
Mix Everything Well in a Bowl or Mixer.
Roll Out Small Sized Balls Out of This Mixture.