- 1 Cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 Teaspoon Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 Tea Spoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt or as per taste
- 4-5 Sprigs of Coriander Leaves
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Rinse the Corn Kernels in Water. If you are Using Fresh Corn on the Cob, Separate the Kernels from the Corn so you Get Around 1 Cup of Kernels. Boil the Corn Kernels in Water for 6-7 Minutes or Until they Become Soft. You Can Also Microwave them for 2-3 Minutes Instead.
- Drain the Water from the Corn. Then Melt Some Butter in A Pan.
- Add the Boiled Corn Kernels to the Pan and Cook for 2-3 Minutes on Low Heat Till the Butter is Melted.
- Transfer the Buttered Corn to A Mixing Bowl and Add Red Chilli Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Chaat Masala and Salt to the Corn.
- Add A Few Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves and Sprinkle Some Lemon Juice. Mix All the Ingredients Well.
- Masala Corn is Ready. Serve it When it is Warm. You Can Also Prepare this Recipe in Advance and Reheat it Slightly at the Time of Serving.