- 250 gms paneer/cottage cheese, cubed
- 5-6 medium tomatoes/tamatar, chopped
- 1 or 2 green chilies/hari mirch, chopped
- 6-7 garlic/lahsun, crushed
- 1.5 inch ginger/adrak, half crushed and half julienned
- 2 green bell peppers/capsicum/shimla mirch, julienned
- 5-6 kashmiri red chilies
- 1.5 tbsp coriander seeds/dhania seeds, roasted
- 1.5 to 2 tsp crushed kasuri methi/dry fenugreek leaves
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ cup chopped coriander/cilantro leaves/dhania
- 2 tbsp salt or black salt
start by rinsing the veggies and chopping them later.
in a kadai heat 2 tbsp oil. add the crushed ginger and garlic. saute these till the raw smell disappears.
serve the kadai paneer, hot with rotis or naans.