- 1 bottle (750 ml) Pinot Noir wine (I used Pinot Noir for its tartness)
- 1-1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup brandy
- Juice from one large orange
- Simple syrup
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 6-8 ounces fresh red raspberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 large apple (I prefer Pink Lady), sliced very thin
1. To a large pitcher add wine, cranberry juice, brandy, orange juice and simple syrup.
2. Add blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and apple. Chill overnight.
3. Fill six glasses 1/2 full with ice and use a slotted spoon to add fruit from the pitcher to each glass. Pour liquid over ice and fruit and serve.