- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- ¾ lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle.
- Top with ham and cheese slices. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly.
- When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down.
- Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined.
- Pour evenly over the rolls.
- Bake now (uncovered) at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes until golden and browned.