Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 (4 to 6-Pound) Turkey Breast (Bone-in, Skin-on)
- 1/2 Cup Parsley (Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- Gather the Ingredients and Preheat Oven to 325 F.
- Place the Turkey Breast in A Large Roasting Pan. Gently Loosen the Turkey Skin from the Flesh
- In A Food Processor, Combine the Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Butter, Salt, and Pepper; Process Until A Paste Forms.
- Rub Most of this Paste Under the Skin; Smooth the Skin Back Over the Turkey Breast. Rub the Rest of the Paste on the Skin.
- Pour the Chicken Broth into the Roasting Pan.
- Roast the Turkey, Uncovered, for about 30 Minutes Per Pound, or 2 to 2 1/2 Hours for a 4- to 6-Pound Breast, or Until A Meat Thermometer Registers 165 F.
- Cover and Let the Turkey Breast Stand for 10 Minutes so the Juices can Redistribute.