Healthy Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 1 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Mashed Roasted Sweet Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter or Neutral Oil, Plus More for Cooking
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Add All Ingredients to A Medium Bowl. Whisk to Combine. The Batter Should Be Pourable, But Thick.
- Heat A Nonstick or Cast Iron Pan or Griddle Over Medium-Heat. Add A Sliver of Butter, Let Melt, And Swirl to Cover Pan.
- Add A Small Amount of Batter, About 2 Tablespoons at A Time, and Spread The Batter Thin, About 1/4-Inch Thick or A Smidge Thinner. This Will Help That They Cook Through. Cook for 3-4 Minutes Per Side or Until Set and Lightly Brown. The Pancakes Should Be Mostly Set and You Should See Little Bubbles Around the Edges Before You Turn Them Over.
- Add More Butter and Repeat to Cook The Rest of the Pancakes.