- 1 large round loaf of bread such as French, Italian, or sourdough.
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (I chose cheddar and Monterey Jack blend).
- 8 oz. crisp bacon, chopped.
- ½ cup melted butter (one ¼ lb stick of unsalted butter)
- 1 tbsp dry Ranch dressing mix from packet (one .4 oz. packet)
Cut the bread in ¾-inch intervals (you could cut it in ½-inch or 1-inch intervals instead) but be careful to NOT cut all the way through – Make sure to cut lengthwise first
Encase the bacon cheddar bread in foil and prepare the grill for two zone/indirect grilling with coals on one side (or in this case on either side) and none on the other (none in the middle for this one)