Ingredients for marination:
- 250 grams fish pieces
- ¾ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- little turmeric powdersalt as needed
- lemon juice as needed
- other ingredients
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp ghee or oil
- 2 to 3 green chilies slit
- 1 cup rice (basmathi or jasmine preferred)
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- cashews and raisins as desired.
- ⅛ tsp pepper powder
- salt as needed
Wash, soak and cook rice al dente. It can be cooked in a pot or cooker. Once done cool it completely. Marinate fish and set aside for 10 mins.
Fry garlic in hot ghee and then add curry leaves and fish. Fry for 3 mins and then flip . Add more spice powders if you like.
Fry until it is done on both the sides. Transfer this to a plate.
Add cooled rice, salt and pepper. Switch off and mix well.