Easy Chicken Thighs and Rice
- 5 Strips Bacon Chopped Into Tiny Pieces
- 1 Tablespoons Butter or Oil, Plus more for Brushing Chicken
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic Finely Chopped
- 5 Chicken Thighs Skinless & Boneless
- 1 1/2 Cups Long Grain Rice Rinsed
- 2 3/4 Cups Homemade Chicken Broth Hot
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Meat Seasoning or Use your Favorite Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the Oven to 350 F and Get 9 by 13″ Casserole Dish Ready by Placing it on the Table.
- Using A Skillet, Add 5 Chopped Bacon Strips and Saute Until Golden Color About 5 Minutes. Next Remove Bacon Grease Leaving About 1 Tablespoon Inside the Skillet Add 1 Tablespoon Butter (Or Remove All of the Bacon Grease and Add 2 Tablespoon of Butter!) and 1 Chopped Onion. Saute Onion with Bacon Until Onion is Soft About 9 Minutes, Stirring Few Times.
- Now, Add 3 Finely Chopped Garlic Cloves and Saute for 1 Minutes, Stirring Few Times. Place 1 1/2 Cup of Rice and Saute Onion with Bacon Into A Casserole Dish.
- Using Small Dish, Mix All Spices Together. Rub 1/2 of the Spice Mixture Onto Both Sides of the Chicken Thighs and the Rest of the Spice Mixture Add it to the Casserole to Flavor the Rice. Pour in 2 3/4 Cups of Homemade Chicken Broth. Stir the Rice and Broth Try it, and Add more Salt if Needed.
- Place Chicken on Top the Rice, Cover the Casserole and Bake for About 30 Minutes. After Uncover (Grease Chicken Thighs with Oil or Melted Butter, to Get that Golden Color), then Bake for 20 more Minutes.
- Grease Chicken Again with Oil & Broil on High for 3-5 Minutes. Sprinkle with Freshly Chopped Greens Like Parsley and Enjoy!