Creamy Corn Salad
- 2 lbs (900g) Corn Kernels (Fresh or Thawed, See Notes)
- 1 Cup Diced Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Peeled and Diced
- ¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1. To Make the Creamy Corn Salad: Combine the Corn, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cucumber, and Cilantro in a Large Bowl. Season with Pepper.
2. In a Separate Bowl Whisk Together Greek Yogurt, Mayo, Salt, Pepper, and Italian Seasoning. Gently Stir Into the Corn Mixture. Toss to Combine the Ingredients and Coat with the Sauce, then Refrigerate the Creamy Corn Salad Until Ready to Serve. Enjoy!