Cranberry Sauce for Thanksgiving
- ¼ Cup Orange Juice
- ¼ Cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1 lb. Cranberries
- Place the Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice and Honey in A Large Pot.
- Bring to A Boil Over Medium High Heat and Simmer for 5 Minutes.
- Mix in the Cranberries and Continue to Cook for 15 Minutes While Stirring Occasionally, Until the Berries Burst and the Sauce Begins to Thicken. Remove from the Heat and Leave to Cool for About 5 Minutes.
- Spoon the Cranberry Sauce into A 3 Cup Mold. Chill in the Refrigerator for at Least 6 Hours and up to Overnight.
- To Serve, Invert the Mold Onto A Seasonal Plate. Serve with your Thanksgiving Dinner.