- ½ cup Kosher Cherry Wine
- ½ cup Kosher Blackberry Wine
- ¼ cup Agave Nectar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Water
- juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 cup (2-3 depending on size) firm Red Apples
- 1 cup Empress Dates, pitted
- 1 cup Walnuts
- Whisk together wine, agave, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
- Pour water and lemon juice into a bowl.
- Dice apples and add to lemon water (to keep them from oxidizing).
- Roughly chop dates and walnuts.
- Drain apples and add them, dates and walnuts to the wine mixture.
***Any Kosher wine or even juice can be substituted for Cherry & Blackberry wines.
***If Empress dates are unavailable, substitute Medjool’s.