- 6 Slices Bacon I Like to Use Turkey Bacon
- 4-5 Cups Broccoli Florets, Raw, Diced Into 1/4 Inch Piece
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts, Macadamia Nuts, or Nuts or Choice Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dice Bacon Into Small Bite-Size Pieces. Heat A Large Heavy-Duty Pan Over Medium-High Heat. Add the Bacon to the Pan and Cook for 3-5 Minutes or Until Crispy
- In A Small Bowl, Whisk All the Ingredients for the Dressing.
- In A Large Serving Salad Bowl, Add the Chopped Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, Red Onion, Nuts, Sunflower Seeds, and Dressing. Toss to Combine.
- Serve Immediately or Cover and Store in the Fridge for Up to 2 Days.